Samsung Galaxy S3 i9305 EFS File. The EFS file is one of the most important files in all the smartphone, This file is responsible for everything that needs a connection such as Wifi, Bluetooth, NFC, It only gives you emergency calls, This EFS file makes your Samsung Galaxy S3 i9305 a phone and not a video game.
The most common problem with EFS file is the loss of serial network ”IMEI” (the IMEI numbers are located the Below battery, and you can get it by calling *#06#), The IMEI has been converted to Null / Null or all numbers become zero.
What causes that lead to problems of EFS file:
Switch between custom ROM, This frequent mobility may affect damage on the EFS file, or when you install a new firmware with Odin program and check on Clear EFS in the left of the program, the ODIN will permanently delete the EFS file from the Samsung Galaxy S3 i9305 or problem of sending an update to the phone system by the company.
How to fix EFS file problems:
If you have installed a new ROM in your Samsung Galaxy S3 i9305 and have problems with the network, try to reinstall the official ROM once again, you can also install the Modem file on your Samsung Galaxy S3 i9305 through the ODIN program “Each device has its own Modem files”, or if the file got a large damage and there is no solution to correct it, you can go to maintenance store & the technician fix it with BOX device, It is very expensive.
Samsung Galaxy S3 i9305 EFS File
Before you begin, it is important to have all the tools at hand:
- Recharge your phone’s battery well(with more than 70% battery).
- install Samsung USB drivers, tutorial: Android USB drivers for all Smartphones and Tablets.
- Z3X box, Octopus box or any Samsung supported software box.
- Download Samsung Galaxy S3 i9305 EFS File: HERE
1- Open Z3X BOX software setup
2. Select model number of your Samsung Galaxy S3 i9305
3. Connect your Samsung Galaxy S3 i9305 via USB cable & Enable USB Debugging:
- Go to Settings> About phone
- Find the build number and press 7 times on it
- Return to the previous screen. You will see that a line has appeared: “Developers Options”
- Press & check “USB Debugging”
4. Select ADB and Click write EFS
5. Select S3 i9305 EFS File you downloaded, & click Open
6. The EFS Flash start automatically, wait until finish & your Samsung Galaxy S3 i9305 reboot and your problem solved.