Samsung Galaxy M30s Combination ROM file is a raw ROM for engineers and developers to run the device & can fully read and test the equipment of the device. It is also similar to the Service menu and shows the complete device information.
Samsung Galaxy M30s Combination ROM used for reasons of advanced maintenance:
- The technician or the developer can fully read and test the equipment of the device and is considered as the service menu.
- Downgrade Your device, install software system Android version older than the current version.
- Unlock the device protection with the Google Account Google FRP.
- Fixed the Root device key-DRK problem.
- Fix the problems of stopping Samsung device in the Recovery Mode.
- Fix the problems of stopping Samsung device in the Samsung logo.
- Fixed problems with the IMEI serial number.
How to check Combination file compatibility with your device:
FA80=Android Oreo 8…
FM30s=Android Nougat 7…..
FM30s=Android Marshmallow 6…
FA51=Android Lollipop 5.1
FA50=Android Lollipop 5.0
FA44=Android KitKat 4.4
FA43=Android Jelly Bean 4.3
FAJP=Android Jelly Bean
O=2015 / P=2016
Q=2017 / R=2018
A=January / B=February / C=March / D=April / E=May / F=June
G=July / H=August / I=September / J=October / K=November/ L=December
1=Revision 1 / 2=Revision 2 / 3=Revision 3 / 4=Revision 4 / 5=Revision 5 / 6=Revision 6 / 7=Revision 7 / 8=Revision 8 / 9=Revision 9 / A=Revision 10 / B=Revision 11 / C=Revision 12 / D=Revision 13 / E=Revision 14 F=Revision 15
- install Samsung USB drivers, tutorial: Android USB drivers for all Smartphones and Tablets
- Download the latest version of Odin: Download Odin Tool for Samsung Devices – All Versions
- Download and extract the Samsung Galaxy M30s Combination ROM:
Flash Samsung Galaxy M30s Combination ROM
1- Restart Your Samsung Galaxy M30s in DOWNLOAD MODE
- Turn off your Samsung Galaxy M30s
- Press & hold the Power button + Volume Up button at the same time.
- Release all buttons when you see Recovery Mode.
- Choose Reboot to Bootloader then press on the Power button to confirm.
- Connect your Samsung Galaxy M30s to your PC via the USB cable
2- Run the “Odin” file as an administrator.
3-Check that the USB port number is displayed
4-Click on “AP” and import the Samsung Galaxy M30s Combination ROM file.
5- Click “Start” to begin the installation.
6- Once the message “PASS!” Displayed, unplug your Samsung Galaxy M30s from your PC.
Read also: Samsung Galaxy M30 Combination ROM