Samsung Galaxy Ace 4 Combination ROM file is a raw ROM for engineers and developers to run the device & can fully read and test the equipment of the device. It is also similar to the Service menu and shows the complete device information.
Samsung Galaxy Ace 4 Combination ROM used for reasons of advanced maintenance:
- The technician or the developer can fully read and test the equipment of the device and is considered as the service menu.
- Downgrade Your device, install software system Android version older than the current version.
- Unlock the device protection with the Google Account Google FRP.
- Fixed the root device key-DRK problem.
- Fix the problems of stopping Samsung device in the Recovery Mode.
- Fix the problems of stopping Samsung device in the Samsung logo.
- Fixed problems with the IMEI serial number.
How to check Combination file compatibility with your device
FA80=Android Oreo 8…
FA70=Android Nougat 7…..
FA60=Android Marshmallow 6…
FA51=Android Lollipop 5.1
FA50=Android Lollipop 5.0
FA44=Android KitKat 4.4
FA43=Android Jelly Bean 4.3
FAJP=Android Jelly Bean
O=2015 / P=2016
Q=2017 / R=2018
A=January / B=February / C=March / D=April / E=May / F=June
G=July / H=August / I=September / J=October / K=November/ L=December
1=Revision 1 / 2=Revision 2 / 3=Revision 3 / 4=Revision 4 / 5=Revision 5 / 6=Revision 6 / 7=Revision 7 / 8=Revision 8 / 9=Revision 9 / A=Revision 10 / B=Revision 11 / C=Revision 12 / D=Revision 13 / E=Revision 14 F=Revision 15
- You do this at your own risk! Make sure your phone battery is fully charged.
- install Samsung USB drivers, tutorial: Android USB drivers for all Smartphones and Tablets
- Download and extract the latest version of Odin: Download Odin
- Download and extract the Samsung Galaxy Ace 4 Combination ROM:
Flash Samsung Galaxy Ace 4 Combination ROM
1- Restart Your Device in DOWNLOAD MODE
- Turn off your Samsung Galaxy Ace 4
- Press and hold the Volume Down+ Home button + Power button at the same time for 3-4 seconds.
- Once the warning “WARNING!” Is displayed, release the three keys and then press the “Volume up button ” to Continue.
2- Connect your Samsung Galaxy Ace 4 to your PC via the USB cable
3-Run the “Odin” file as an administrator.
4-Check that the USB port number is displayed
5-Click on “AP” and import the Samsung Galaxy Ace 4 Combination ROM file.
6- Click “Start” to begin the installation.
7- Once the message “PASS!” Displayed, unplug your Samsung Galaxy Ace 4 from your PC.