Google FRP Bypass problem after resetting your Smartphone, it’s really not cool to come across this security when you forget the google account associated with your device, in this article we show you how to FRP Bypass Samsung Galaxy S8 Google Account via Combination ROM.
Combination Roms is a raw ROM for engineers and developers to run the device & can fully read and test the equipment of the device. It is also similar to the Service menu and shows the complete device information. The combination Roms is used for advanced maintenance, Downgrade your Samsung Galaxy S8, Unlock the device protection with the Google Account Google, Samsung account, help you to enable USB debugging, Fixed the root problems in your Galaxy S8, Fixed problems with the IMEI serial number…
After the Google Account Verification or Factory Reset Protection (FRP) to protect stolen phones, as the phone will ask you to enter the email previously synchronized on the device to verify the identity of the owner, and this can not be easily overcome especially on android Nougat 7.0, Nougat 7.1.1, Nougat 7.1.2, Oreo 8.0, Pie 9 and on android 10.
How to Frp Bypass Samsung Galaxy S8 Google Account
Before you begin, it is important to have all the tools at hand. you will need:
- You do this at your own risk! Make sure your phone battery is fully charged.
- install USB drivers: Android USB drivers for all Smartphones and Tablets
- Download the Samsung Galaxy S8 G950F Combination ROM: HERE
- Download the Samsung Galaxy S8 G950FD Combination ROM: HERE
- Download the Samsung Galaxy S8 G950U Combination ROM: HERE or HERE
- Download and extract the latest version of Odin: Download Odin
Flash Samsung Galaxy S8 Combination ROM
1- Restart Your Device in DOWNLOAD MODE
- Turn off your Samsung Galaxy S8
- Press and hold the Bixby button and volume down button at the same time then press the power button.
- Once the warning “WARNING!” Is displayed, release the three keys and then press the “Volume up button ” to Continue.
2- Connect your Samsung Galaxy S8 to your PC via the USB cable
3-Run the “Odin” file as an administrator.
4-Check that the USB port number is displayed
5-Click on “AP” and import the Samsung Galaxy S8 firmware file.
6- Click “Start” to begin the installation.
7- Once the message “PASS!” Displayed, unplug your Samsung Galaxy S8 from your PC.
- Restart your Samsung Galaxy S8 in normal mode & Go to Settings> About phone
- Find the build number and press 7 times on it, Return to the previous screen.
- You will see that a line has appeared: “Developers Options” Press and check “USB Debugging”
Congratulations you have successfully bypass Samsung Galaxy S8 Google account,
Read also: Download And Install Tool All In One Drivers