The PIT file (Partition Information Table). It is an official integrated feature for all Samsung smartphones, which contains a map that includes all the system’s parts and different internal phone memory allocations. Here In this article, we will provide you all download links for Download Samsung Galaxy J6 J600G PIT file and how to install it on your Smartphone by Odin successfully.
Android Smartphones are currently using Ext4 to split files. Which is specifically designed to identify & customize each of the system’s parts in the internal storage phone, including of course the memory available to the user after the separation of the memory partition used by the system.
As you know, Samsung always launches one phone in more than one versions around the world based on storage memory, phone service providers, and the country where the phone will be available, such as the difference in the Samsung Galaxy S9, one version comes with a Qualcomm processor And the other version with the Exynos processor. Making the two versions similar only in format & version and different internally.
While you install an official ROM on your Samsung Galaxy J6 J600G using Odin, the tool first starts looking for the system partition information in the PIT file, if the official ROM file does not contain a PIT file or even has some damage while downloading the ROM from the source, it is likely that the installation process will end with a “Get PIT for mapping” error. To fix this error, you will need to search for a specific PIT file for your phone to install the system without any hurdles.
droidtips do not take responsibility for any damage to your Samsung Galaxy J6 J600G. The entire responsibility is of the user.
Download Samsung Galaxy J6 J600G PIT file
- Recharge your phone’s battery well(with more than 70% battery)
- install Samsung USB drivers, tutorial: Android USB drivers for all Smartphones and Tablets
- Download and extract the latest version of Odin: Download Odin
- Download and extract the Samsung Galaxy J6 J600G PIT file: HERE
- Enable USB Debugging:
- Go to Settings> About phone
- Find the build number and press 7 times on it
- Return to the previous screen. You will see that a line has appeared: “Developers Options”
- Press & check “USB Debugging”
Restart Your Device in DOWNLOAD MODE
1. Turn off your Samsung Galaxy J6 J600G.
2. Hold Volume Down+ Home button + Power button at the same time for 3-4 seconds.
3- Once the warning “WARNING!” Is displayed, release the three keys and then press the “Volume up button ” to Continue.
Flash Samsung Galaxy J6 J600G PIT file.
1-Run the “Odin” Tool as an administrator.
2- Click on “Pit” and import the Samsung Galaxy J6 J600G Pit file.
3- Check that the USB port number is displayed in the “ID: COM” box.
4- Click “Start” to begin the installation.
5-Once the message “PASS!” Displayed, unplug your Samsung mobile from your PC.
6- Well done! You have just flash PIT file in your Samsung Galaxy J6 J600G.
Read also: Samsung Galaxy J6 2018 Combination ROM